Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lightning Blush Review

Hi guys! Today I have a review from one of the Hourglass Ambient Lightning Blushes in color Diffused Heat. They retail for $35 from Sephora and Hourglass' website. I picked mine up not too long ago and I was really excited to get my hands on it since I've never seen a blush like it before. (I ordered mine from Sephora website since it's always sold out in stores) I really think I did a great job picking the shade and it looks so beautiful once it is blended. My cheek looks so flattering and it is perfect for summer!





 I love the case! It is a reflective case and you can tell right away
that this is a high end product.


Doesn't the product itself looks so different from
others?

Swatched once without flash.

Swatched once with flash.
Blended once without flash.

Blended once with flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment