Sunday, August 3, 2014

BLOG SALE! ALL MUST GO!

CONTACT

  • If interested in buying, please email me with the subject line 'BLOG SALE' to ayeeethura@aol.com and I will send you invoice shortly afterwards. Will hold item(s) for you for 2 hours and if not paid by within, I will move on.

SHIPPING

  • Shipping from US to US only. No international shipping. Shipping fee will be $3.50.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS AFTER THE ITEMS LEAVE MY HANDS. I WILL NOT REFUND.


Hourglass Ambient Lightning Powder in Ethereal Light. Swatched 1x. $27



Dior nude Concealer in 01. Swatched 1x.$14


Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation in 5.75. 88% left. $35


theBALM Sexy Mama Translucent Powder. NIB. $12




Sephora Blush in Rose Diaphane. Sephora logo is still visible. $5

ALL OF THE ITEMS ARE SOLD. THANK YOU!





No comments:

Post a Comment